Tuesday 3 November 2015

Task 12 - Target Audience Research

The target audience for my song is an age range between 16-30, I would say that these are the prime years in which this generation listens to Rap/Hip-Hop, I also believe that the lyrics contained within my song, and many songs alike are suitable for this age group. It contains some sexual, violence and drug referencing, and a lot of Rap/Hip-Hop does these days, therefore it would not be suitable for anyone under the age of 16, who the lyrics could take effect on. It is seen that the younger generation are amongst those who commonly listen to this genre of music, and that of my artist, I believe that the songs contain powerful beats that fill your body with energy, and get you wanting to move and dance about, while singing along. This genre of music, is stereotyped to be good party music, and good to listen to when you want to have a good time. Myself and many people I know feel very strongly towards Rap/Hip-Hop as a genre, and listen to many artists contained within that genre. I think that in this day and age it is a very popular genre to be listening to, and the fan base is ever-growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment